The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Social butterfly...

...flap your glorious wings! Sometimes I wonder how Jori is our daughter. I mean Sam and I are both introverts. He's reserved and I'm friendly but shy. So neither of us are like, life of the party kinda people. But Jori LOOOOVVVVEEEESSS other kids. Loves them. And babies. All she wants is to be close to other kids and babies, and laugh at them and wiggle with delight when she sees them. And growl at them a little, that too.

Anyway that's not really why, but I thought it was kind of hilarious that Jori got invited to TWO birthday parties within two weeks of each other! Both those babies were first children in their families (like Jori), and they were both turning one. And both parties were 'Cat in the Hat' themed, and were both so impressive. Sometimes people just blow me away with their abilities. I am not all that creative in that department-whenever I'd get legos, I wouldn't know what to do unless it was the kind that came with a box that told you how to make it into something. Well, I mean whenever I tried to play with legos. I never actually got them, as a gift, for said reason probably.

Anyway. Jori had a great time at both parties. Little cutie. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment