The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Friday, March 23, 2012

Dinner #2: Why, no, P.F. Changs, We Aren't Working at Another Chinese Restaurant




Pros: Soooo so yummy. Gah. Quick and easy to prepare, and only 273 calories per serving.
Cons: Rice vinegar and sesame oil aren't very...I don't know I considered them to be a bit 'exotic,' I mean I don't know how frequently we'll be using those; same with ginger and scallions. So if you follow it exactly it could be a bit of an expensive meal.

Now we didn't use fresh snap peas, because frozen they're cheaper; we also didn't buy real ginger because ginger powder just made more sense to me; and I couldn't find scallions at the grocery store so we left those out. I barely know what they are.

Overall this meal was amazing. I give it an A-, only minus for the couple kind of random ingredients. We'll probably make this meal pretty frequently.

1 comment: