The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Monday, March 5, 2012

Facebook withdrawals

For those of you that noticed...yeah right, like anyone noticed. But I deleted my facebook account last week. I don't remember what day or anything, but man! It's been difficult! That's why I deleted it: I thought I was on there too much. Sam joined my name with his so technically we're 'sharing' his, but I asked him to change the password to something I don't know so I can't be using it all day. I just check it out with him in the evenings for a little while.

As far as increased productivity goes, so far there's been little success (for example, I should be studying right now). But! It's only the beginning, right? Gotta start somewhere.

It's been difficult though! Old habits die hard. I'm still wasting time online, but when I would have typed in facebook into the domain spot, instead I type blogger or youtube or ksl. So I do still need to work on just wasting time less online altogether.

Still, I'm proud I've made it this far. Next goal is to un-attach the tv, but that's difficult because that's the same way we get internet and internet is kind of a necessity for school right now. If we can figure out a way for our neighbors to share it with us though, then I'll be getting rid of tv next. Phew!

In other news, none of my comments are showing up that I make on others (or even my own!) blog. Any ideas as to why that might be?

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, I toy with the idea of getting rid of my facebook account quite a bit, but so far I'm still on it.

    ReplyDelete