The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Thursday, July 26, 2012

4th of July

Our 4th of July was really very fun this year. In the morning, we went and joined Nate and Jandel to watch the parade. This was my first time in over ten years, minus a date in college, when I watched a fourth of July parade. I always thought they were kind of lame...but I actually had a great time! Mainly just  trying to point out all there was to see to my baby girl-I sure do love introducing new things to Jori Pori.

 These aren't in order, and this was near the end. My Jori is like her mama: she turns bright red when she's hot.

 Tank 
 Princesses?
 BYU basketball trick one. This one was fun!! 
 Timpanogos Storytelling Festival!!! I am DETERMINED to go this year. Hopefully!!!!

 This float won 1st prize, which really made me laugh. What do circus elephants have to do with Pleasant Grove?

 On the way there. I got this hat for Jori for free before she was born, and by golly she was going to wear it the one day of the year that it applied to!
 Hey there Zach face. :) 
 Someone's plotting something...or pooping, either way
Nate and Jandel were generous and bought Jori an otter pop 
when they bought their boys each one. She couldn't get enough!!

In the evening, we went and celebrated with some of my family at my brother Ike's house. They invited both our side and Sarah's side, and since everyone plays soccer we had a game. Let me tell you, it's been so long since I played soccer with girls who actually know how. It was delightful. We had a nice time eating good food, playing soccer, lighting fireworks and then watching the bigger fireworks that were going off in the city next to theirs. :) A great fourth of July, I do declare!

No comments:

Post a Comment