The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Poor baby :(

Jori woke up Wednesday morning at 2 A.M., crying. But because I'm the worst, and in-consistent, this time I decided "She's got to learn how to put herself back to sleep" and just left her there. She did manage to get herself back to sleep, but when she woke up at 4 I went in to feed her...and she was on fire!! My poor little girl. :(

At 6 in the morning we took her temperature and she was at 103.2. She was one miserable lassie the whole day-she wouldn't move around at all, just wanted to be held with her head against your chest and whimper.

I missed my first class but still had to go on campus to take a test, and had to at least meet for a group project for my second class, so I was away for about 3 hours. Let me tell you, one of the longest stretches of 3 hours of my life. Fortunately my group was very nice about it and so was my teacher (I showed up at the beginning to take a quiz, then explained the situation and left).

She still had a temp of 103 when we checked at 6:30 that night, which really concerned us. But I decided we should try to let her sleep, and if she couldn't sleep then we would take her to urgent care. Fortunately she was able to sleep, and woke up Thursday feeling a million times better.

But now I know: I hate having sick kids!!! Poor things. :(

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby. It really is the worst because you feel so helpless. I'm glad she's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete