The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I love summer

If you've ever asked me what my favorite season was, there's a good chance I might have told you any of the four actually. But over the past few years in particular I've really developed a love of summer. Summer! Last year especially, I could seriously feel the difference emotionally in the weather getting warmer and everything coming alive again. I particularly love the green everything-I love green grass, the green leaves on the trees-everything looking so fresh and alive boosts my mood. I miss Rexburg summers a lot-they were truly perfect weather-but in Provo even though it's a smidge on the 'too hot' side in my opinion, it's pretty great. Little-no humidity, the occasional (rare) rain storm...yes.

So I was all too delighted to get to start sharing my love with my little girl, now that she's old enough to do more. And when the sprinklers in our complex that water the grass behind our apartment were broken and wouldn't turn off, it seemed the perfect time to introduce Jori to one of summer's best activities: playing in water!

P.S. I hadn't been planning on this-we just went outside the front door, walked around to the back...and then we impulsively started playing in the water. That's why we're both fully clothed.  :)








2 comments:

  1. So fun!!! :) Ashton is not sure what he thinks about splashing yer - but I'm excited to play in the water with him!! ps. I agree Rexburg has awesome summers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just keeps getting cuter everyday!

    ReplyDelete