The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Friday, April 27, 2012

Holy bit off more than I can chew...

IIII....feel stressed. Like, crazy stressed. I've started my two classes for the term, my first time being a 'full-time' student since Jori was born, and it's madness. It'd be hard enough just with like the classes I had last semester, but on top of that the classes I have this term are exceptionally difficult. They're a lot of writing, like technical writing, and both are a LOT of group work. Pain in my fanny, bah. I just discovered: I must be awful with girls, because I almost never like working with girls. In groups in school or in an actual work environment. Don't know what that's about.

Anyway if that weren't enough, I'm trying to find an internship for Summer Term now (since Spring term is too late now) but it has to work around Sam's. And I'm also supposed to take the internship class summer term, and possibly the Religions Around the World class. Which seems like it'll be a fun class, but may be more than I can handle all together. But if I don't, then Sam is limited in his job searching to Utah Valley. Oi.

We also have a family reunion at the end of June, a trek, to prepare for, that I may be a single parent at (since Sam's Korean students are arriving at the same time). And I have my calling, Relief Society teacher. I have a lesson to give this Sunday for that. And don't forget about my most important responsibility: Jori!!

I had no idea it'd be so hard to be away from her so much. It's funny, really. I guess I've just gotten used to the way things have been. Spring Term she gets to be with Sam lots, so she's fine, but I'm struggling with it. I feel bad.

Why am I saying all this? I guess I'm immature and like getting sympathy when I'm stressed out. So there you have it: I'm stressed out!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Oh no. Poor Ariel! Take deep breaths! I don't know how you guys do the parent thing while you're in school. I have so much respect for you guys. Mad props.

    P.s. I also don't like girls. Bleh.

    P.s.s. you're going to do great. Just remember to pray and read your scribbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing wonderfully! Remember Mama is just down the road.

    ReplyDelete