The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Monday, September 8, 2014

OUR SUMMER 2014. Holy cow.

I love summer time. I mean I don't love being super hot, or sunburns (have you seen my skin?), but I love the sense of freedom that I always have in the summer. Because fall is looming, I thought I'd give an idea of what we did with our summer this year.

We...

Visited Cache Valley Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate Sam's Grandma Geisler's birthday (and also enjoyed a fun, easy hike):






Went to the Splash Pad (a lot!):





Had a couple fun outings around these parts, like a family bike ride up the canyon, a carnival visit with friends, a tromp around the temple grounds on a Sunday afternoon and a play date which involved picking strawberries:















Had the Hatch reunion, which was a bit of a disaster for our family (both kids sick in a tent=1 hour of sleep for mama):





Enjoyed the world cup, including Melanie and Jed's family watching a game with us one Saturday:


Enjoyed Jori's 3rd birthday (on the day of which Jori and I went to the Curiosity Museum at Thanksgiving Point with my sister in law Chantale and her kids):




Hiked Stewart Falls with friends on the 4th of July: 





Went to the Scottish Festival:






Went to the cabin, where Jori bit through her lip the first night (when Sam wasn't there) and Sam rolled his ankle the third night (what?!):














Atticus got his first ever haircut, and Jori got her second:














Visited family in Wyoming, so Sam could also get a root canal (our brother-in-law is a dentist):











Visited Cache Valley yet again, for one of Sam's best buds' weddings (and enjoyed the fair, too):













Sam and Jori went on an overnight camp out together:














And, last but not least, we celebrated Atticus's birthday both at Sam's parents place (we went up to help his brother Jotham put a roof on his barn, also) and at my own parents place.




































1 comment:

  1. Holey smoley that's a lot if fun pictures, what a great summer!

    ReplyDelete