The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Jori's 3rd Birthday

Jori turned 3 on June 30th. Yikes!! I can't believe it. It kind of makes me a little sad inside. 

I like extending birthdays, so rather than having a party...we celebrated Jori's birthday over the course of a few different days. I took her to Rio 2 at the dollar theater, Sam took her to the Kangaroo Zoo, and with Chantale and her kids we went to the Curiosity Museum at Thanksgiving Point. 

We had her open the presents from us at home, but we did the cake at my parent's house this year. 






 The most elaborate I did was the Betty Crocker rainbow chip cake, and I looked up homemade rainbow chip frosting and made that. Well, the chips part and mixed it in with a can of cream cheese frosting. And dyed it all pink because I love my daughter and she had been asking for a pink cake for months.
 Do you see how far I've come people?! You see what I have topping the cake?! See! I can be compelled to be humble.



My dad's birthday happens to be two days before Jori's, so they got to celebrate it together.





 She opened presents from them, at their house. She loved it!




















No comments:

Post a Comment