The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jandel comes for a jaunt...

Hello Jandel dear. This is a short blog about your visit, since I failed to take any pictures. Lame of me.

So also in October, my brother Nate's wife Jandel and their two boys came to stay at my parents house for a visit. Unfortunately Nate couldn't attend, but it was great having Jandel, Zach and Jared here in Provo for a stay. Turns out they (along with Nate of course) will be moving here in a matter of weeks, which I'm quite thrilled about I must say. :)







Obviously these were taken during the meal where we were all together. Judging by the food I'm guessing a game was on? But I can't remember.

I'm so excited for them to live in Utah for a few years!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment