The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Friday, January 6, 2012

...followed soon after by Britany

So as the title says, soon after Jandel came Britany did as well, also sans her husband but with her little one, Evie. (sans means without, right? Well, if not. It does here.) I was a bit better about pictures because Evie and Jori are so close in age (12 weeks!) and this was their first meeting. And these were the first we got of three of the four girls this year on the Christensen side! Little Elena was born before Evie left, but she was still in the hospital at the time. Anyway, Here's Britany's post about her visit-she has one on here of the two little ladies that I absolutely love!

So here are some of that adventure :)

From left to right, Miriam, Evie and Jori



I have a few others of when Brit was here but I wanted to add them as separate posts. :) But overall we had a great time when Brit and Jandel were here with their kids-I sure do love my sistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment