The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Monday, October 14, 2013

July Festivities

In July, besides the Hatch reunion at the beginning and the Christensen reunion at the end, we:
Attended the Scottish Festival in Payson for the 3rd year running, 




 Welcomed home my only younger brother, Dave, from his mission in Cebu, Philippines,

 Had some silly business,


 Took a trip up to Temple Square (and seriously, this was the best of Jori and I. She was being such a stinker),

 and Jori and I attended the Pioneer Day festival with my brother Nate and his family.





 Do you like her warrior painted face? So cute :)

With all the things we took pictures of to document, you'd think the month was just spent doing fun things and nothing else! But really the main thing this month was me finishing my last class. It was very stressful because I thought I only had three weeks, because I was thinking the Christensen Cabin trip was actually going to be the week before it was so I needed to get it done by then, but I ended up having four in the end and thank goodness! I ended up needing every last day I could get, and took the final on the actual last day deadline. But I passed! Hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment