The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Saturday, October 14, 2017

:) When life is a Cheerios commercial...

Have any of you read this before? It's awesome. 

I was having one of those moments on Friday. We had stayed overnight at my parents, so Sam could go fishing and I could just enjoy being there with the kids, visiting with my parents in their home. After Sam got back, we snagged my parents' two dogs, Cocoa (a dachshund) and Piglet (a Pug), and took our three bobbins (aka children) for a walk. It turned longer when we decided to go to the close by school. I took a chance and suggested we drop the dogs leashes, let them wander at the elementary playground we ended up at. They did great. The kids were playing well, dogs were happy, weather was PERFECT, husband was helping some kids in need nearby, and...

I had one of those moments. Kairos. God's time. Just a glimpse of perfect bliss, a glimpse of how God sees these living souls he has created and loves so infinitely. 

It was beautiful. I took a quick video. Enjoy. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment