The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rice Cereal and smart girl

We gave Atticus rice cereal for the first time a couple weeks ago!


Its a work in progress. 

Also, we borrowed the book "Tikki Tikki Tembo" from my parents the other day, and Jori loved it so much she memorized the whole name.


Then over the span of two days, Jori watched the Christmas Baby Einstein movie three times. So later on the second day, I was working on dinner when I realized Jori was saying the beginning of the movie over and over. Its something like "For more information about our products for babies and toddlers, visit us at babyeinstein.com. Enjoy the show." Unfortunately I didn't successfully film that one really, so you'll just have o take my word for it. Good memory on this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment