The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Monday, September 17, 2012

Jori's first haircut


So this was actually a few weeks ago now, like three or something. But Jori got her first haircut!! It was turning into serious mullet city in  the back, so I thought it time to switch from mullet to sweet little bob. *Edit* Funniest part of the haircut process? She pooped as soon as we got there, and of course we hadn't brought the diaper bag. Good thing the stylist was a trooper!
 Before shots. 

Look at my sweet little girl! She looked hilarious with that huge black thing wrapped around her, the booster seat they had for her and the chair. Looked cartoon-ish. But we brought her favorite Baby Einstein DVD (Christmas, of course) and a portable DVD player to distract her. She hardly needed it though: she was tired enough that she just kind of sat there and didn't even wiggle. My lil angel!
 I also got bangs, at the same time. I ended up trimming them a bit more after the above pic, and then have since trimmed them again just because they were growing.

Annnddd you'll have to forgive this crappy picture, this was the only one I could find. I was trying to get a pic of her bob and my bangs together, but she just wanted to steal the camera. And I couldn't crop it successfully-arg. But can you see how it's shorter?? So sweet. :) Looks more like a layered bob now, as I've said. It's even grown quite a bit since this haircut! I'm glad Jori's hair grows so fast-I'm sure she'll be grateful someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment