The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

The Hatch Clan: Where Babies Wear White Tuxedos

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some then-to-now pics

So, it's kind of crazy that Jori will be 3 months old in 5 days. Sheesh! I hadn't realized how much she'd changed till I was working on this photobook at shutterfly for her, and I went back and forth between a picture of her the week after she was born, and now. Such a big girl!!! So here's some of my favorites of her then, now and in-between: mainly because they're funny, or she looks ridiculously cute in them. Or both.


Mermaid
Pooping
No idea :D
Fatty at the duck pond
Speaking of fatty...haha
grumpy
Amazed at her beauty :)
You sly dog
Holy humongous flower. And adorable face!!!
Somebody call Baby Gap!!!
I also love this last one because she's in overalls. Cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. She is too cute!!! I can't believe how fast they grow up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overalls are my favorite. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to hang out! I LOVE your hair bows. What darling little flowers! And I love the pics of Jori. She definitely looks just like the two of you put together!

    ReplyDelete